Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use for styledstocksociety.com by Styled Stock Society LLC
NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are legally binding. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully prior to purchase, use or access of any of our products or services, including the Styled Stock Society membership. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our Site at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
Product Purchaser Agreement
All programs, products and services are owned and provided by Styled Stock Society LLC (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”). The term “You” or “Your” refers to any user or purchaser of said program(s), product(s) or service(s) (the “Offering”). These Terms and Conditions of Use govern and define how You are allowed to use and access Company’s Offering. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our Site at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
You are legally bound to these Terms and Conditions of Use whether or not you have read them. If You do not agree with any of our Terms and Conditions of Use, please email us at [email protected] and we will make reasonable efforts to remove your name, email and access to our Offering and website(s).
We take your investment seriously, and we’d appreciate if you took our investment of time and resources into your success seriously too.
Due to the digital nature of our Offering, we do not offer refunds. If you subscribe to a Styled Stock Society membership, you may cancel at any time.
There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
If you have signed up for a recurring membership plan, You hereby authorize our continued access to your financial information stored by our third party financial processing company referenced in this Agreement until your membership is cancelled, as set forth in Your acceptance of the purchase terms upon checkout.
All monthly, quarterly and annual plans are auto-billed on a recurring basis according to your payment schedule. Refunds will NOT be given in the event that you do not cancel your membership prior to your renewal date. If you would like to prevent future membership payments, you may cancel your current membership plan at any time. You will continue to have membership access until the end of your current plan, but you will not be billed at the end of the term.
Should the payment method you provide be declined in for subsequent payments, we will attempt to process the payment within 5 business days. If the payment method continues to be declined and an alternate payment method is not arranged, your membership will be terminated effective immediately.
You agree to make every attempt to contact us prior to attempting a chargeback with your financial institution. In the event of a chargeback attempt, Your license for the Offering will be revoked and You expressly agree to forfeit any bonuses or other materials afforded to you in exchange for your original purchase of our Offering. We reserve the right to present proof of Your access and these Terms and Conditions of Use to the financial institution investigating the dispute.
Payment Information and Taxes.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Company must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Company at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions. VAT will be added to applicable purchases for EU customers unless a VAT number is provided at checkout.
CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a legal agreement between you, or your company, firm or other organization (“Licensee” or “You”), and Styled Stock Society, a division of Styled Stock Society, LLC, (“LICENSOR”).
1) Standard License Grant. Subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor grants Licensee a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license in the Content; and the Licensee may use the Content in the creation of additional works and modify, reproduce, transmit, or display the Content as follows:
- You may use the Content for personal, editorial, or commercial use on a website, online or in print;
- You may crop, rotate, flip, and/or resize the Content. You may overlay text, screenshots, designs, jpegs or your product on the Content. You may add color and/or filter overlays, but may not otherwise alter, edit or manipulate the images subject to this Agreement; and
- You may reproduce the Content for personal or commercial use in digital products including but not limited to, courses, workbooks, ebooks, and other pdfs or downloads where the primary value of the end-product is the content of the digital product, not the design itself.
2) Conditions of Use. The license granted in Section 1 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following conditions on your use of the Content. The following are conditions of the License and indicate the conditions under which the Content may be used as otherwise provided herein. Any use of the Content other than in conformance with these conditions is outside the scope of the License, and a violation of the United States Federal Copyright Act. Nothing in this License is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws.
- Distribution Prohibited. You may not distribute, sell, or sublicense the Content, or any compilation including or derivative work based on the Content, but you may display publicly the Content commercially as part of a publication, compilation, or product. Attribution is not required, but you may NOT claim the Content as your own.
- Large Scale Advertising. You may not use the Content in any large scale advertising (ex. billboard, magazine cover, etc.) without express written permission from Licensor.
- Defamatory and Illicit Use. You may not display or distribute the Content in connection with pornography, hate speech, or other illicit content, or in a manner likely to defame, insult, or embarrass the model, original author, Licensor, or other rights holder. The determination of whether any use of the Content violates the restrictions of this Section may be made by Licensor in its sole and absolute discretion. You agree to immediately terminate any such use on Licensor’s request and your access to Licensor’s Content will be immediately revoked.
- Violation of Copyright and/or Trademark. You may not use, display, distribute, sell or otherwise use the Content in any manner that would violate any applicable copyright or trademark law.
- Content Incorporation. You may not incorporate Content into a trade, design, or service mark; business name; or logo.
- Transfer of Membership. You may not transfer your membership or login credentials to a third party without written consent from the Styled Stock Society.
- Standalone Files. You may not sell, trade or give away Content as standalone files even if you have modified the design by adding text, graphics, or other design elements without an Extended License.
- You may not use the Content to market or sell other photography or videography related products, services, workshops, courses, or similar resources whether free or paid.
- You may not sell or give away any templates as editable templates even if you have customized or made modifications to them.
- You may not use the templates to create end-products for sale like graphics, planners, or templates where the primary value of the end product is the design even if you have customized or made modifications to them.
3) Sublicense. Without obtaining an Extended License as described in this License below or written permission from Styled Stock Society, the Licensee may not allow the Content to be accessed by more than one user, use the Content in a template or on-demand product, or for any other use not expressly granted in Section 1. For questions regarding use of Content or to clarify use details, Styled Stock Society encourages Licensee to contact [email protected]
4) Extended License Options. A Licensee may obtain an Extended License to expand upon the usage rights granted in the Standard License, subject to all provisions of this Agreement.
- Agency License. Allows for Content to be used for up to 60 client projects per year. All users agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, and that the Licensee remains liable for all use by additional users.
- Products for Resale License. Allows for incorporation of a Content or its derivatives into products intended for resale or other distribution (including, in some cases, when distributed for free) where Content provides the core value of the product. Such products include, but are not limited to, templates, turn-key websites, blogs or digital themes, stickers, planners, prints, etc.
5) Refunds. Due to the digital nature of the Content, no refunds are offered on memberships. Memberships may be canceled at any time and Licensee must cancel their accounts prior to the automatic renewal date. No refunds will be issued if Licensee fails to cancel prior to their renewal date. The Licensee will continue to have access to the Content until the end of the subscription term.
6) Representations, Warranties, and Disclaimer. Licensor offers the Content “AS IS” and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the Content or any element thereof, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or the absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not discoverable. If your jurisdictions does not acknowledge the exclusion of implied warranties then the exclusion may not apply to you.
7) Limitation of Liability. To the extent required by applicable law, in no event will Licensor be liable on any legal theory for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of this license or the use of the Content, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8) Indemnification. Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Licensor and its members, affiliates, officers, directors, managers, and employees, from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use, including use by any agent of yours, of the Contents, any violation of copyright or trademark law, or infringement on any trade-secret or property right of a third party.
9) Termination. This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by you of the terms of this License.
10) Modification of License. Licensor may withdraw or modify the License at any time, but any such withdrawal or modification will not affect application of the License to your use of the Content, unless and until you have agreed to a modified version of the License. By continuing to access Licensor’s website after receiving notice of the new License, you agree to the License, and agree that it supersedes all prior licenses between you and Licensor as to the Contents (and as to any Content previously distributed by Licensor under any other license) in their entirety; if you do not so agree, you must notify Licensor that you reject this modified License within 30 days of your receipt of this License (whether received by email, upon viewing Licensor’s website, or otherwise), and cease use of the Licensor’s website pursuant to the effective Terms of Service.
Free Trial – a free trial membership is valid for a pre-determined amount of time. Free trial members are still bound by these terms and conditions. To begin a free trial, members may be required to provide payment information. At the end of the free trial period, a membership will automatically begin as specified unless the membership is cancelled prior to the end of the trial period. One trial per customer is permitted. You may not use alternate names and/or email addresses to start additional free trials. We reserve the right to cancel the membership of anyone abusing this policy.
Monthly Membership – a monthly membership is valid for 30 days from the date you join and automatically renews each month on your original subscription date.
Quarterly Membership – a quarterly membership is valid for 3 months from the date you join and automatically renews each month on your original subscription date.
Annual Membership – an annual membership is valid for one year from the date you join and automatically renews each year on your original subscription date.
Lifetime Membership – a lifetime membership is valid for the life of this product. Styled Stock Society LLC reserves the right to discontinue any product or service at any time for any reason. Your membership continues in perpetuity until this product is discontinued or disabled.
Members may only have one type of membership at a time.
Styled Stock Society Use and Consent
When you purchased our Offering, you were given a reasonable notice that these Terms and Conditions of Use existed. By moving forward with your purchase of the Offering and further access of the Offering, you implicitly agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use as well as any disclaimers and privacy disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree you are at least 18 years old or of age in your applicable jurisdiction to access the Offering. Access of our Offering and related materials by a minor is a violation of use, and we reserve the right to terminate your access if such an issue is discovered.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Offering to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Any and all materials, paid or free, that you access on this or any related domains that contain our Offering are under the sole ownership or licensed use of Styled Stock Society LLC and Styled Stock Society LLC has the rights to license and reproduce, display, sublicense, sell, market, or otherwise distribute all such Content found on the website in stock photography format.
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of Styled Stock Society LLC or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
Unless otherwise stated, you may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, you may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution.
To be clear, we own our page layout and design, overall look and appearance, individual graphics, icons, videos, logos, taglines and trademarks (common law or federally registered). You are not allowed to reproduce any part of our website(s), program(s), product(s), service materials or related communications.
Civil and Criminal Penalties
Even though our Offering is not necessarily something you can physically hold in your hand and walk away with, it is nevertheless considered theft to steal, infringe or otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to prosecute infringers to the fullest extent allowed by criminal or civil statute in any jurisdiction allowed. You explicitly consent to personal jurisdiction in New York by opting into or purchasing any Offering or accessing its related communications and/or materials.
Your Materials and Contributions
By submitting a comment, photo, video or other material(s) onto any website or platform owned or maintained by Us, including but not limited to third party access sites or online software platforms that we use to distribute Our Offering and related materials, you agree that we have a non-revocable, commercial license to re-publish your submission in whole or in part unless you explicitly state that We may not do so with said submission.
You must own the copyright to any image(s) You use by default or voluntarily on our platforms or in our Offering or related materials. You grant Us a commercial license to any image(s) you submit to Us by default, such as a Facebook profile photo or other profile image you voluntarily provide in accessing the Offering, or voluntarily upon Our request. Such a default or voluntary release of Your image and likeness may be used for any reasonable future business use.
Security and Assumption of Risk
It is Your responsibility to secure your username and password from theft or any other means of unauthorized use that would violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. We do not store any whole credit card numbers or payment information, and instead, these are processed through third party processors such as Stripe and Paypal. By utilizing these payment processors to gain access to the Offering, You indemnify Us and instead assume any and all risk or liability for the security of the payment details, and agree to be bound by the third party payment processor’s applicable terms and conditions of use.
You have no right to confidentiality unless otherwise explicitly stated, such as in a subsequent client agreement, or otherwise implicitly agreed upon as mandated by law or fiduciary duty.
Assumption of Risk
By accessing our Offering and/or related materials, whether paid or unpaid, you assume all the risk of your access and any subsequent actions you choose to take as a result of the influence, information or educational materials provided to You.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
Our website and related materials are provided for educational and informational use only. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our website and company for any direct or indirect loss or conduct incurred as a result of your use of our website and any related communications, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a payment processor error(s) or system failure(s).
While we may reference certain results, outcomes or situations on this website, you understand and acknowledge that we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for you as a result of these statements or any other statements anywhere on this website. If you have medical, legal or financial questions, you should consult a medical professional, lawyer or CPA and/or CFP respectively. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any actions or omissions you choose to make as a result of using this website, related materials, products, courses or the materials contained herein.
This website is updated on a regular basis and while we try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, we cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete or up to date. You expressly acknowledge and understand that any information or knowledge you gain as a result of using this website is used at your own risk. If you should see any errors or omissions and would like to let us know, please email us at [email protected]
You agree that You understand individual outcomes will vary. Case studies or testimonials are not indicative of typical results. Each individual approaches our Offerings with different backgrounds, disposable income levels, motivation and other factors that are outside of Our control. Therefore, we cannot guarantee Your success merely upon access or purchase of our Offerings or related materials.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Offering(s), including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. We are not medical, legal, financial or other professionals, or if We are, during the course of this Offering and related material(s), We are not offering our professional services and you expressly agree we are not acting in any professional capacity, including medical, legal, financial or otherwise during the course of this Offering. This Offering is for educational and entertainment purposes only. None of the Offering or its related material(s) should be construed as medical, legal, financial advice.
Third Party Disclaimer
You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other participant or user, including you.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR PROGRAM, PRODUCT OR SERVICES MATERIALS OR ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
We make reasonable efforts to provide You with modern, reliable technology, software and platforms from which to access our Offering(s) and related material(s). However, in the event of a technological failure, You accept and acknowledge our lack of responsibility for said failure, and while we will make reasonable efforts to support you, some technological issues are far outside our control and will require you to access support from a third party provider, such as PayPal or Stripe.
Errors and Omissions
We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information in our Offering(s). We are not liable for any inaccuracies, errors or reliance on personal opinions contained in our Offering(s) or related material(s).
Indemnification, Limitation of Liability and Release of Claims
You agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless our Company, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Offering(s) .
Limitation of Liability
We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or in relation to our Offering(s). We do not assume liability for any third party conduct, accidents, delays, harm or other detrimental or negative outcomes as a result of Your access of our Offering(s) and related material(s).
This site may use affiliate links to sell certain products or services. We disclaim any and all liability as a result of your purchase through one of these links. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you when and where we have placed affiliate links in addition to this disclaimer located in these Terms & Conditions. You accept express liability for any and all consequences or benefits of clicking the affiliate links contained on this website or related communications.
If at any time we feel you have violated these Terms and Conditions, then we shall immediately terminate your use of our website and any related communications as we deem appropriate. It is within our sole discretion to allow any user’s access of our website, and we may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block your IP address from further visits to our site(s).
Revocation of Access
You have the unilateral right to terminate your use and access to any of Our Offering(s). You may cancel your membership directly from your Styled Stock Society dashboard or email us at [email protected] to process your cancellation. Unless otherwise stated, transactions will expire and access will be restricted at the same time of your original purchase on your renewal date or by 11:59pm UTC/GMT.
If You and our Company cannot find a resolution to a dispute or potential claim by means of good-faith negotiation, then You explicitly agree to make a reasonable attempt to resolve any such dispute through Alternative Dispute Resolution or Mediation before filing a civil cause of action.
If you are found to be slandering, libeling or otherwise disparaging our Company, Offering(s) or related materials at our discretion, You will be immediately removed from the Offering(s) and any related communications. We reserve the right to file a civil claim of action against You for any such damaging actions You take that materially harm our Company.
Law and Jurisdiction
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Terms and Conditions of Use.
All Rights Reserved
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions of Use or any express written here, are reserved by Company.
Last updated November 20, 2020
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, shipping address, email address, or telephone number. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
Derivative Data: Derivative data is information that our servers automatically collect about you when you access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, the dates and times that you access our website, and the specific pages you view. If you are using a mobile application, our servers may collect information about your device name and type, your phone number, your country of origin, and other interactions with our application.
Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
Mobile Device Data: If you use our website via a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
Other data: On occasion, you may give us additional data in order to enter into a contest or giveaway or to participate in a survey. You will be prompted for this information and it will be clear that you are offering this kind of information in exchange for an entry into such a contest or giveaway.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
You information allows us to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest you. We generally store your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent we process your data, we do so to serve our legitimate business interests (such as providing you with the opportunity to purchase our goods or services and interact with our website.
Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and administer your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Process payments or refunds; and
- Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in; and
- Interact with you via social media; and
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website; and
- Deliver targeted advertising; and
- Request feedback from you; and
- Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings; and
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
- Administer contests or giveaways; and
- Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
WHY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
The following are specific reasons why we may share your information.
Third Party Processing: We may disclose your information to third parties who assist us with various tasks, including payment processing, hosting services, email delivery and customer service. For more information, see the “Third Party Processing” Section below.
By Law: We may share your data as required by law or to respond to legal process, including a subpoena, or as necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and to avoid credit risks.
To Protect Our Company: We may use your information to protect our company, including to investigate and remedy any violations of our rights or policies. We may also disclose your information as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
Advertisers: We may use third party advertising companies to run and manage our ads. These companies may use information about your visit to our website and other websites that are contained in web cookies (as described below) to offer you personalized advertisements about goods and services that might interest you. We cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or web sites. You should consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party advertisers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
Other Third Parties: We may share information with advertisers, our investors, or other third parties for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. If we do so, we will make reasonable efforts to inform You if required by law.
Online postings: When you post online, your posts may be viewed by others, and we may distribute your comments outside the website.
External Links: Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites not controlled by us. We suggest you exercise caution when clicking on a hyperlink. Although we use reasonable care in including a hyperlink on our own web page, we do not regularly monitor the websites of these third parties, are not responsible for any damage or consequences you suffer by using these hyperlinks. We are not bound by the Privacy Policies of any third party website that you access by a hyperlink, nor are they bound by ours. We encourage you to read the Policies of those third party websites before interacting with them or making purchases. They may collect different information and by different methods than we do.
Other purposes: We may disclose your personal data as necessary to comply with any legal obligation or to protect your interests, or the vital interests of others or our company.
Cookies, Log Files and Web Beacons: Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
For the most part, we do not process your information in-house, but give it to third party processors for processing. For example, when PayPal takes your payment information, they are a third party processor. They process your payment and remit the funds to us. So in many instances, it will be necessary for us to transmit your information to a third party processor, as we do not have the capability to perform these functions. More detail on third party processing is detailed below.
However, we may, from time to time, process your data internally. The legal basis for this processing is both your consent to the processing, and our need to conduct our legitimate business interests. Our purposes in processing this information, if we do, is to administer, maintain, and improve our website and offerings, to enter into contracts with you, to fulfill the terms of those contracts, to keep records of our transactions and interactions, to be able to provide you with goods and services, to comply with our legal obligations, to obtain professional advice, and to protect the rights and interests of our company, our customers (including you), and any third parties. We may process the following data:
- Data associated with your account, such as your name, address, email address and payment information
- Data about your usage of our website, such as your IP address, geographical information, and how long you accessed our website and what you viewed.
- Data related to your personal profile, such as your name, address, profile picture, interests and hobbies, or employment details.
- Data that you provide us in the course of using our services.
- Data that you post on our website, such as comments or responses to blogs.
- Data that you submit to us when you make an inquiry regarding our website or offerings.
- Data related to your transactions with us, including your purchase of our goods or services. This information may include contact details and payment information.
- Data that you provide to us when you subscribe to our emails or newsletters, including your email address and contact information.
- Data that you submit to us via correspondence, such as when you email us with questions.
- Any other data identified in this policy, for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations, or to protect the vital interests of you or any other natural person.
Our website is hosted by servers located in the U.S. Therefore, if you reside in the European Union, some of your data will be transferred internationally to those servers. Transfers will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the EU-US Privacy Shield. More information on the Privacy Shield can be found at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
We retain personal data as long as it is needed to to conduct our legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations, or until you ask us to delete your data. For example, we will retain certain personal information indefinitely for the purposes of maintaining your account, unless and until you delete your account. Data that we gather for a specific and particular purpose, such as assisting law enforcement or analyzing trends, will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that particular purpose. Data that is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed above will be permanently deleted.
You may request that we delete your data at any time. However, note that we cannot control the retention policies of third parties. If you wish to have any third parties, including those to whom we’ve transmitted your data, delete that data, you will need to contact those third parties directly. You may request from us a list of all third parties to whom we have transmitted your data.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your information secure. We use recognized online secure payment systems and implement generally accepted standards of security to protect against personal data loss or misuse. However, no security measure is foolproof, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or misuse. We cannot guarantee complete security of any information you transmit to us.
We will notify you of promptly any known breach of our security systems or your data which might expose you to serious risk.
This website is not designed for use by children under age 16, and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from anyone under age 16. If you are under age 16, do not access or use our website or related products or services. If you become aware that we have collected data of anyone under the age of 16, please contact us so that we may delete that data.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, as outlined below. Note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for actions that you ask us to take with respect to your data. In addition, we reserve the right to request that you provide us with evidence of your identity before we take any action with respect to the exercise of your data rights. Further, your rights may be restricted or nullified to the extent they conflict with our compelling business interests, the public interest, or the law.
Update Account Information: You have the right to update or change any information you have provided to us. To update or delete your information, please contact us at [email protected]
Confirm Personal Data and Its Use: You have the right to request that we confirm what data we hold about you, and for what purposes. You also have the right to confirmation of whether we process your data or deliver your data to third party processors, and for what purposes. We will supply you with copies of your personal data unless doing so would affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Change Consent: You have the right to change your consent to our use of your information. In such cases, we may require you to delete your account with us, as described above, and you may not have full access to our website.
Request a Copy of Data: You have the right to request a digital copy of the data that we hold about you. Your first request for a copy of your personal data will be provided free of charge; subsequent requests will incur a reasonable fee.
Transfer Your Data: You have the right to request that we gather and transfer your data to another controller, in a commonly used and machine readable format, unless doing so would cause us an undue burden.
Delete All Data: You have the right to request that we delete all data that we hold about you, and we must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping your data is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Such a request may result in a termination of your account with us and you may have limited or no use of our website.
Emails And Communications: You may opt out of receiving future email correspondence from us by checking the appropriate box when you register for the account or make a purchase. You may change your communication settings by contacting us at [email protected]
Marketing Communications: You may opt out of receiving any third party marketing communications or having your personal information used for marketing purposes. You may do this by contacting us at [email protected]
Processing: You may, in some circumstances restrict the processing of your data, such as when you contest the accuracy of your data or when you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. When processing has been restricted, we will continue to store your data but will not pass it on to third party processors without your consent, or as necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect your rights or those of others or our company. In addition, you may opt out of any processing of your data altogether. Note however that doing so may result in the termination of your account and loss of access to our website.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The State of California has established its own unique regulations that apply to California residents. If you reside in California, you have the right to obtain from us, once per year and free of charge, information regarding what information we disclose to third party marketers, and the names and addresses of each third party to whom we disclose your data. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please use the contact information listed below.
If you are a California resident and under the age of 18, you have the right to request that we remove any data that you publicly post on our website. To request removal of your data, please use the contact information listed below. Note that while we will remove your data that is publicly posted on our website, we may not be able to completely remove that data from our systems.
We offer the opportunity for you to volunteer certain information to us that is used for email and marketing purposes. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but we reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in our business and as provided by law. Your information will be shared with reasonably necessary parties for the ordinary course of conducting our business, such as through Facebook ads or Google Pay Per Click marketing campaigns.
The information contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between site users and our company relating to the use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
Email: [email protected]