We’re looking for a remote, part-time, experienced virtual assistant to join the Styled Stock Society team. You will be primarily responsible for membership site content management as well as related social content scheduling tasks. Working with Styled Stock Society is flexible (yet systemized). When you work with us, you’ll get experience in a fast-growing company that serves thousands of women on a daily basis. You can work whenever, from wherever, and we aren’t into micromanaging you – as long as you get your work done well, and on time.
OUR IDEAL CONTENT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT IS:
- Detail-oriented (you’d never submit an application without proofreading it)
- Dependable + respectful of deadlines
- Able to follow documented systems + standard operating procedures (and create new ones when needed)
- Independent and good at troubleshooting
- An excellent communicator who is not afraid to ask questions
TASKS YOU’D BE HAPPY TO DO:
- Upload images + graphics to WordPress media library
- Create optimized product listings in WooCommerce
- Describe products (collections, images, videos, etc.) using relevant keywords, categories, colors and other relevant filters
- Proofread, format + schedule blog posts optimizing for SEO and uploading graphics as needed
- Use pre-designed brand templates to create graphics for social media
- Upload social media graphics + schedule in Planoly, Tailwind, and Facebook
TOOLS / PLATFORMS YOU’RE COMFORTABLE WITH OR WILLING TO LEARN:
- Yoast SEO
- Meta Business Suite
STYLED STOCK SOCIETY VALUES:
Open communication. We always want to make sure that there is always an open line of communication. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please voice them! Communication is the MOST important thing.
Making our members happy. We wouldn’t have a business if it weren’t for our amazing members so we’re constantly striving to anticipate their needs, give them MORE of what they love, and create the best membership experience possible.
Respecting each other’s time. We respect your time and ask that you respect ours as well. Every task will have a deadline (and sometimes your deadline might affect other people's deadlines), so we expect you to complete tasks in a timely manner. In general, we don’t care when you get your work done… as long as you get it done on time!
Diversity + inclusion. Styled Stock Society is a woman of color owned business and equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to being anti-racist. We celebrate diversity and have zero tolerance for discrimination based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
High quality work. We create and publish new content for our business and for our members every single week, and we never compromise the quality of our work. To be candid – we're sticklers for the details. In particular, that means you should always proofread your text, check to make sure links are correct, complete all the sub-tasks, and make sure graphics are properly aligned.
Room for improvement. We are committed to constantly improving our membership experience, our skills, and the systems and processes that help us run a successful business. We believe that there’s always room to grow (and we hope that you grow along with us)!
ABOUT WORKING WITH US:
- You’ll be reporting directly to Elle Drouin, Founder of Styled Stock Society.
- Most of our communication will be through Asana, but we’ll hop on a quick Zoom call twice a month to chat about our monthly progress. In general, it doesn’t matter what your work hours are, however we request that you be available twice a month for a 30 minute call at a scheduled time during typical business hours (EST).
- You must have your own computer and reliable, high-speed internet access.
- This is an independent contract position starting at 20-25 hours per month with room to grow.
- Compensation starts at $30/hour commensurate with experience.
If you’ve read through this description and you think this position may be the right fit for you – we’d love for you to apply!
To be considered for this role, please CLICK HERE to apply. We will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible. Due to the expected volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to every single application. We will contact you directly if you are chosen for an interview.